Thursday 20 January 2011

sweet

Hubby was at a 宴会{enkai} tonight. On usual nights, he would join his friends for a 2nd party. That means more drinks after the 宴会. But tonight, he had already promised that he would not be going for the 2nd party.

So hubby was back before 8.30pm. =)

As he was telling the gals and I how fun the 宴会was, I asked if he was the only one not going for the 2nd party. To which his reply was 'yes'.

I noticed Rachelle's facial expression. It was a delicate mix of surprised and touched. And immediately, she rose from her seat, got out a bowl from the cupboard and started to scoop rice for hubby.

I quickly told hubby what I witnessed and Rachelle was so shy. She kept denying and said that I have misinterpreted her facial expression and her actions. *yah rite*

It's just so nice to see how different the relationship between them is right now. It has been a 180 degrees turn from before we left Singapore.

Grateful. =)

No comments: