Monday 31 January 2011

last day of january

Time flies. It'll be February tomorrow. That means we'd be home in just about 2 months.

So are we excited?

Well, kinda.

Family and church make me wanna be home.

I miss the boys. I miss watching them grow up, learn new stuff. I miss going out after church with family. I miss celebrating all their birthdays. I miss extended mealtimes with family, especially now that CNY is just around the corner.

I miss my church. Attending church here is just different. Yes, same God, but the church is different. We literally have to drag ourselves to church every Sunday. And if we succeed in dragging ourselves there, we're off once the service is over. No connection. No friends.

The Singapore education system is the only thing we are not looking forward to going back to. The stress levels. The expectations. The exams, spellings, tests and projects.

It seems like just yesterday we unpacked our boxes. And it's just about time for us to be packing our boxes again.

I know these 8 weeks are just gone zoom by. But we are definitely gonna make the best of whatever days left here.

Another thing I know is that I may not have that much time to cook and bake when I get back. That's why I have been baking and knitting/crocheting so much lately.

It's gonna be an awesome 2 months! =)

No comments: