Tuesday 4 January 2011

cook for me

as i was cooking dinner just now... the fragrance of the garlic browning in the pan filled the house... and joanna came out from her room... sniffing in hard... enjoying the aroma...

and she asked...
'will mommy continue to cook for me when we get back to singapore?'...

then i had to remind her that i will be going to work when we get back... and her face fell... and then asked again...

'can you then cook for me when you are on leave... or not working?'...

of course i can... i'd love to..! =)

it just felt so good to hear her ask me those questions... really feel so appreciated... i dun think my cooking is fantastic at all... but i guess this gal likes the idea of having mommy stay home... and doing mommy-stuff... basically just be around for her...

i'd love to... once in a while... but i dun think i can handle being a SAHM forever... =P

No comments: