Saturday 15 January 2011

S.A.L.E.S.

I love sales! =)

Especially those at H&M. Never knew of such a brand till I came to Japan. Some how the cutting and the fit are just right for me. Sometimes it makes me feel that they have made their clothes just to fit me! =P

Today, after a satisfying buffet lunch with the gals, we headed to H&M. Big red signs that spell SALES were all over their shop window. Maybe it was a little cold to be outdoors, there werent too many people in the store though it is a Saturday.

Pants and jeans were going for as low as 1000yen, with translates to less than SGD16 per pair!The best part of it all, because Japanese ladies are just so petite, the sizes that were left behind were mostly mine!

Undies were like just 100yen for 3 pairs! That's about 50 cents per pair!

So, after about an hour in the store, I left with 2 pairs of pants, 1 pair of jeans and a decent number of intimate wear. All that for less than 3500yen! That's under SGD55!

So happy! =))

No comments: