Tuesday 8 February 2011

thirtynine

It was just a regular day for me. Hubby wont be back till tomorrow.

So what did I do on this special day?

I visited the supermarket, get groceries for dinner tomorrow. Hubby and I had invited his 2 other foreign classmates whose wives had gone back to their hometowns. Thought that it would be nice to host them for dinner before they went back home.

After the supermarket trip, brought Rachelle to the doctor's to have her knee checked. Still another trip to make next week. The doctors here like to make sure that you are fully recovered before they 'discharge' you.

Then the gals and I went for a nice steak and ribs dinner. =)

I am a huge fan of birthdays, anyone's birthday. I would make sure that there would at least be a cake and a birthday song.

But today, there was no cake. Oh wells.

Just as the day was coming to an end, my neighbour came over with a birthday cake! How sweet of her. She had baked me a birthday cake and flowers too!

So there. I had my cake after all. =)

At bedtime, I made the gals pray over me. And I was especially amused at Joanna's prayer.

'I pray that mommy will live a happy life and wont grow old so quickly.'

It must have been the grey hairs that she saw this afternoon.
Time to visit the hair salon. =P

No comments: