Wednesday 23 February 2011

now what?

Hand mixer has been shipped home.
That means no more baking unless I wanna build some muscles whisking.

Made a beanie hat for everyone.
That means no more knitting or crocheting for me.

Completed making 37 friendship bands.
That means we're ready to say goodbye to Dendo Elementary School next Monday.

And I am getting a little more restless each day.

I tried packing my wardrobe this afternoon. And after sorting and throwing out some stuff, I only managed to vacuum pack 1 medium sized bag.

Cant keep the winter clothes cos we are still needing them now and for the trip to Hokkaido.

Cant keep the autumn clothes cos we will need them after we return from Hokkaido till the day we leave for Singapore.

Cant pack my kitchen cos meals have to be prepared still.

So what now? =P

No comments: