Monday 21 February 2011

5 more weeks

Life is a little different now.
Groceries shopping is a little different now.
Routines have just been thrown out of the windows.

I am beginning to plan lunch and dinner menus by the week. Trying to clear as much stock as I can, especially those brought over from home.

No longer do I go for large bottles of soy sauce, mirin or sake. It's all small bottles now. No more bulk purchases.

In another week, the gals are gonna stop school. That means I am gonna have more time to home school them. It seems like a lot for us to catch up. But at least we keep going, the gap is just gonna get narrower. =P

Actually with so many activities and trips planned out for the next 5 weeks, there is really not much time for homeschooling. Thank God that Math for both gals are already up to date with the school, Science is almost there, halfway more for Chinese and as for English, there is no textbook, so I really dont know how much we have missed out.

Though hubby and I are stressed over the gals' school, we are also trying to make the best of the remaining time here in Japan.

We are just so looking forward to our snowboarding trip next week! =)

No comments: