Sunday 20 March 2011

6 more sleeps

It is amazing how God has provided for us, how everything is measured perfectly. There is very little wastage when we eventually pack by Thursday.

Kitchen will be closed after Wednesday's dinner. So I have planned out the 9 meals for the next 3 days, using almost everything I have on the fridge. It is amazing.


Even small items like laundry detergent. I am down to the very last spoonful, just nice for 1 final load before we leave. Think we will be left with only 1 new toilet roll too.

Just saw photos of our house from my brother. Thank God for family. He has been looking after our car, and now, our house. Wood work for the gals' rooms are done. Waiting for them to dispose of the rubbish and wash up.

Still having mixed feelings about going home.
But I'm sure it will feel very good to be home.

No comments: