Friday 11 March 2011

2.46pm

Had just completed school with the gals at 2.30pm and was preparing the ingredients for dinner. Gals were playing in their room.

"Stop shaking my bed 姐!" shouted Joanna.

"I'm not!" yelled Rachelle.

"I said STOP shaking my bed!"

I was about to intervene when I realised that the entire house was shaking! Thought it would stop as quickly as it came, as always. But not this one.

Gals and I cuddled under the dining table. Hubby was hanging out the wash at that time. We all started praying hard. I broke out in tongues. Gals kept begging for God to stop the shaking.

It was really quite traumatising.

We are still feeling the tremors now.
Some are still rather strong.

Our eyes are glued to the TV for the latest updates of the quake and tsunami. It wrenches my heart to witness the massive destruction brought about by this disaster.

Decided not to cook dinner tonight. Hubby had just bought bentos home. While hubby was out, the gals and I read Psalm 91 together. Wanted to reassure them of God's promised protection.

Now praying for Japan. The tsunami has swept away many houses, properties and cars. Fires broke out everywhere.

Lord have mercy.

oops... another big tremor...

No comments: