Monday 8 November 2010

thank God with us

me being me... i love to share of our family adventures... and even plans... our ups and downs... and so... even our holidays plans are 'announced' on my blog... =P

it's a struggle some times... whether to share of how God has blessed us openly... or to be discreet about it... and maybe share with only my inner circle of family and friends...

but every time... i will choose to shout it out..! =P

and of course i will get comments... on FB... and blogs... from friends... about how envious they are of us... that we seem to be on this perpetual holiday...

whenever i get such feedback... i go into reflection... have my sharings been boastful..? have my shout-outs been jarring..?

my intent is really to tell the world how much God has given to us... how forever grateful we are... especially on this journey... when it all started with hubby and i not agreeing to bring the whole family along... worrying about finances... anxious about how long we'd have to be living apart...

to now... how God has indeed been faithful... and how He is a more-than-enough God for us...

thank God with us ya..? =)

No comments: