Thursday 18 November 2010

desperately in need of a strategy..!

opened my email... and i think i stopped breathing for a while... received an email from my principal..?!?! and she's coming to japan..!?!? *panics*

she is asking for a favour with one of her luggage... which is no problem at all...

but...

what if...

she asks...

'when are you coming back to school?'...

what am i going to say..? i have not told her my plans for next year... and i dun think that it's a good idea to do it face to face... i can almost imagine what she might say...

arrrggghhhhhhhh...

so should i submit my resignation letter first..? then reply her email to say that i can help her with the luggage..?

or

help her first... then when we meet... prays that she does not ask me..? *i dun think so*

or

dun help at all... say not free... *but means i'll be lying*

or

pray that i'll not be free during that time..?

or what..???

stress...

maybe... i'll just help... if she asks... tell it to her straight... and face the music... cos nothing's gonna change right..?

ah... duno la... will not respond to the email first... let me think and sleep over it...

No comments: