Monday 8 November 2010

大姐大

rachelle was so anxious about her camp... that she was not able to sleep well last night... she came over to my room at about 2am... and tossed and turned in bed till past 3am... glad that she managed to fall back asleep...

woke up before her alarm rang... came and hug me... and greeted me good morning... =)

she has been looking forward to this camp since the day it was announced to them... but just last friday... she skinned her left big toe... and the bleeding was not easy to stop... really prayed very hard for a speedy recovery... cos she had much walking and hiking to do during the camp...

so packed her 2 haversacks... and was ready to go off this morning...

looking at her leave me... for just 3D 2N... i felt a tinge of reluctance within me... as i saw her off at the lift... i thought to myself... my little gal has grown up... she looks so mature... tall... and much slimmer now...

it's the first time she is away from home... not just for 1 night... but 2 nights... how i miss her now...

the house is so much quieter without her singing... dancing... she is seldom quiet for long periods of time...

even joanna commented during dinner... that she felt strange... that dinner is so quiet... just she and i...

praying that rachelle is enjoying her camp much... and for protection too...

No comments: