Friday 24 September 2010

new colour

when i said that i was nervous about today's visit to the hair salon... i really meant it...

for almost 18yrs... other than my hair stylist... no one else had laid their hands on my hair... either to cut... or colour... so being here... and not speaking the language... is really scary...

thank God i had my host with me... so i explained to her how i would like my hair done... keeping the length cos i wanted to wear my hair long... dun like that it is so messy and thick... wanted it layered... thinned... and i oso wanted to colour my hair... not one colour... but highlights in my hair...

but by looking at her facial expression... i knew that she didnt understand me 100%...

anyways... she then told the hair stylist wad i had wanted... and all i could do was to trust that my hair will turn out ok... *fingers crossed*

first step was to choose a colour for my hair... after spending some time understanding each other... about base colour and highlight colour... instead of the usual browns and reds... she suggested something different for me... a colour from the green family... =P

it looked ok on the sample... and so i said ok...

unlike the process in spore... where they jus apply the cream... wait 20min... wash... and there... done...

here... it took a total of 3 persons... using more than twice the amount of cream compared to spore... over 2hrs... being left alone for 5min at most... using at least 2 machines... the colouring was finally completed...

by then... i needed the loo urgently...

as i entered the loo... and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror... i liked wad i saw... the colour was nice..! =)

wad followed after was the trimming part... almost similar techniques were used...

but the end result was great..! i loved the way my hair looked... definitely much neater than before... my host said i looked younger too..! =P

and cos my host and the hair stylist's parents are friends... we enjoyed a 50% discount...! which meant that i had saved a lot more money by doing my hair here..!

made me happy the whole of today... =)

No comments: