Wednesday 18 August 2010

backlog

there are jus so many things that were blog-worthy the past 2 weeks... but hardly have the time to be alone to do so... still in the midst of sorting and uploading our photos on FB...

and it is getting so warm here... that i find myself doing 'new' things... things that i have not done before in sunny island singapore... like carrying an umbrella to shade the sun... having a towel constantly in my bag... going for dips in the public swimming pool... having meals that are cold... like cold ramen and soba... turning the air-conditioning on for 24hrs... phew..!

and did i mention cicadas..!!! they are so irritating..! not that they are in my house... but they are everywhere outside my house... and the sound they make... for 24hrs a day... is so loud and irritating...

gals go back to school next wednesday... think i should have time to myself... to blog... to clean the house... to pray and ponder about taking on a new job...

No comments: