Monday 15 March 2010

sleepless in singapore

was awaken by the call of nature at 4am...
and couldn't sleep after that...

mind was too active to fall back asleep... was thinking about friday... about what are the things that should be going into my handheld luggage... then i wanna be wearing my contact lens... cos hiao... wanna look good in photos at the airport... then was thinking how i could change to my specs before boarding... =P

then reach japan... when to wash up nei..? after immigration..? or before..?

then all my privilege cards... wondering who i should be passing them to... my keys... what should we wear to the airport... and what extra clothing to bring in our handheld luggage...

coffee machine... when is a good time to bring it to bro's place... gotta let him know how to take care of the machine...

how to load up 3 luggage... plus 3 handheld luggage... plus 3 adults... plus 2 children... all in a matrix..?

all these minute details la... they were keeping me up...

maybe i'm jus too excited...
but still got 4 more nights worr... 8P

No comments: