Wednesday 19 May 2010

baking and scrapping

went shopping yesterday... all by myself at Shibuya...
bought a new... and bigger rice cooker... and got myself a portable HDD as my lappie's memory is running low due to the many photos in it...

i'm especially pleased with the rice cooker... it's actually cheaper than my portable HDD... and IT BAKES..! =)

read thru the manual... yep... all in 日本語... took ages... and then realised that there is this cake function... and there were 2 cake recipes in the manual too..! but alas... after figuring out the ingredients... i jus couldnt decipher the instructions...

so i went online and searched for an english one... after much searching... googling... i found it..! the exact one for the machine..!

so i am gonna bake a cheese cake today...

another thing that came with the shipment... was my prezzie from ribena... a pack of scrapbooking materials to help me get started with the hobby...

as i opened the package that she had packed... it was loaded with little pretty things... i sure hope i do justice to the things that she had given me..! she even wote me a step-by-step instruction sheet to get me started... so sweet hor.. =)

this will be my first attempt at doing both things... never have i baked anything for a very long time... in fact... it was since home economic days in secondary school...

and never have i scrapped anything... ever... never had the courage to do so... cos dun wanna make pretty things look ugly after passing through me... =P

nonetheless... let's do it..! =)

No comments: