Sunday 21 February 2010

auntie

ever since i came back with my purchase from esprit... a blouse for CNY... the gals have been complaining that it was an 'auntie' blouse...

each time they see the blouse... they'd ask me why i had bought such an 'auntie' blouse...

i wore it on the first day of CNY... and i heard the word 'auntie' many times that day... from the gals... to which i defended that no auntie would wear it... from esprit worr... where got auntie go esprit...

then i told my dad that i was not exactly bored at hubby's 姑妈's house as i was talking with hubby's aunties...

joanna came up to me and asked...
'do you know why you can talk to them..? cos you are dressed jus like them..!'

*faintz*

again... i said that no auntie will go to esprit to buy that blouse la... let alone wear something like that...

today... while at novena square... joanna rushed up to me... alerting me to someone... it was a rather plump auntie... in fact... joanna says she looks more like an 'ah mah'... to which i agree...

and she was wearing the EXACT same blouse..! from esprit..!

my jaw dropped... and joanna went...
'now... do you believe us..?'

LOL

dun think i am ever wearing that blouse again liao...
60 over bucks leh... =P

No comments: