Tuesday 14 December 2010

quiet morning

it's been a while... that i am just on my own in the mornings... hubby has been away from college for the past month... he doesnt need to attend the classes as they are meant only for the japanese students...

so we have been out on most days... which means more eating and spending... that explains the reading on my weighing machine... =(

this morning... he has gone to college to settle some admin stuff... like applying for leave for our trip...so it's just me and my coffee for now... =)

and he had to call me just now... to tell me the dates for his hokkaido trip in feb... with the college... only 3 days... and my birthday is sandwiched between those dates... that's 2 consecutive years that he is missing my birthday... hmph...

but considering how much time we have this year... ok la... anyways the 3 days are weekdays... at least it's not over the weekends... =P

No comments: